Welcome to the Sherwin-Williams Student Design Challenge
Good news! It's actually easy to enter.
We promise. There are only three simple steps:
- Create a color rendering(s) of an interior space: residential or commercial.
- You can use any building info modeling software — or draw it by hand — as long as it effectively illustrates the use of your palette.
- You don’t need to go wild with view, angles and elevations; you can only submit three (3) renderings.
- Your final files need to be in JPEG, PNG or PDF format, no larger than 10 MB.
- Include at least three Sherwin-Williams colors in your palette.
- You can provide the color names/numbers either on your rendering or in your project description.
- Describe your project (in 175 words or less), explaining how color contributes to the design.
Need assistance? Email us.